Our 1st Newsletter is on air!
The 1st Newsletter of e-PATTERNS project is now ready. The European Erasmus+ project e-PATTERNS aims to up-re-skill adult SNGOs practitioners to support their work in fund-raising and strategic digital positioning through new technologies.
Who are the partners of e-PATTERNS?
The partnership of e-PATTERNS consists of organizations with expertise in different fields. The project partners are:
- Olemisen Balanssia RY (coordinator) from Finland
- Polygonal from Italy
- Wisamar from Germany
- Open Europe from Spain
- COMCY from Cyprus
- p-consulting.gr from Greece
Target group of e-PATTERNS
The main target group of the project is SNGO practitioners (30+ years old) with low ICT skills. e-PATTERNS aims to train low-skilled adults and develop their competences in financial literacy/fund-raising through simplified ICT tools.
What are the outputs of e-PATTERNS?
- Theoretical and practical framework of fundraising and digital financial
- Theoretical training material for NGOs leaders/fundraisers/practitioners & guidelines.
- Training toolbox material & guidelines for NGOs leaders.
- A self-assessment tool to analyze the status of digital skills/practices within an NGO.
- An online e-learning platform.
Stay tuned for more news about our project!