As part of the implementation of the Erasmus+ project “E-patterns”, the project’s consortium organizes within the E-patterns framework an Online Training Activity regarding the up-reskilling in fundraising practice, financial digital literacy in NGO’s management.
The consortium invites any SNGO operator and practitioner to become part of this free online training opportunity and join a wider community of SNGOs across the EU!
The Training Activity will take place from 28th February until 11th March 2022 through the online platform ZOOM:
- One session per two days;
- Each session will take place during morning hours from 09:00-11:00CET;
- 6 sessions in total;
- It is crucial of importance to know that all the webinars will be held in the English language
What are the benefits for the participants:
- Empowerment of SNGOs at a local level and improvement of the project management, implementation and delivery of them in order to keep them alive;
- Official certification of completion by the partnership of E-patterns project
- Professional development and recognition
- Networking with other NGOs practitioners around Europe
For more information, check the Training’s Agenda!
To register for the Training sessions please click here and complete the Form by Thursday 24/02/2022.