The second output of our project is the online training for NGOs leaders/fundraisers/practitioners. The aim of the online training is to train low-skilled adults and develop their competences in financial literacy/fundraising, through simplified ICT tools.
The online training consists of the following units:
- Fundraising basics
- Communicating a case for support
- Implementing a fundraising action toward donors
- Managing resources for fundraising
- Monitoring the effectiveness of a fundraising strategy
- Implementing a fundraising action toward public funds
Partners have developed the English version of the training and they are currently working on the development of the training material in Finnish, Italian German, Spanish and Greek.
The online training for NGOs leaders/fundraisers/practitioners will be ready soon!
Stay tuned to learn more news about our training!