What is e-patterns?
E-patterns is our new project, funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. E-patterns “E-learning platform for up-skilling in fund raising practice, financial digital literacy in NGO management” aims to empower SNGOs. The main objective of the project is to up-re-skill adult SNGOs practitioners (30+ years old) to support their work in fund-raising and strategic digital positioning.
The Kick-off Meeting was carried out on 25 & 26 November 2019, in Turku, Finland. The partners discussed issues regarding the promotion, quality insurance and dissemination activities, as the upcoming activities and deadlines for the outputs.
The objectives of the project are:
- Train low-skilled adults and develop their competences in financial literacy/fund-raising through simplified ICT tools.
- Support local projects incubating them through fund-raising preparatory actions (or through crowdfunding, partnership building, budget planning etc.) during the project enhancing the impact of SNGOs.
- Create a web-platform hosting an interactive online step-by-step web tool to guide target group users in learn financial basics to make a fund-raise plan.
- Define/develop a self-assessment tool for digitization of SNGOs, in order to define areas of work and training patterns within organizations.
The outputs of the project:
- Theoretical and practical framework of fundraising and digital financial
- Theoretical training material for SNGOs leaders/fundraisers/practitioners & guidelines.
- Training toolbox material & guidelines for SNGOs leaders.
- A self-assessment tool to analyze the status of digital skills/practices within a SNGO.
- An online e-learning platform.
The duration of the project is 2 years and it will be completed on August 2021.